bottle koozie

ok this is my bottle koozie.... it fits a 16 oz water bottle or a 20 pepsi bottle...... there is no bottom.....yet...... i may leave it like it is.... i did it on lion brand cotton yarn...... not sure on the color...... from old stash.... i knit it flat then seamed up the side...... it in the back not pictured, for obvious reasons....lol.... anyways..... i did some bottle koozies in an acrylic yarn i like it and does well with the sweat run off but i wanted to do it in cotton to see for myself...... i like the cotton....
more to come later.... have a good day :Þ

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You did good girl! I like the colors. I need one of these for my Green Tea....hint, hint.
Hugs!

kadezmom said...

I just had to hop over here and meet you after all the wonderful things melanie said about you on her blog today.

I like the bottle cozy. I may have to make up a bunch of those for the summertime. I LOVE your froggie design. Wow. That had to have taken a lot of time. It turned out beautifully.

amy-lynne......... said...

thank you kadezmom..... i will work up the pattern for the bottle koozie and post it soon...... doesnt take long at all..... the frog cloth didnt take much more time than doing a regular cloth.... but he was worth it... lol