wormy apple



OK ... first of all let me say i am sorry for mot posting lately but i have been very busy.... i have been creating patterns and knitting stuff for Christmas... this is a design i just did for my sons teacher... i have another apple one in the works now... along with a few more that i cant wait to get knit up and see what they turn out to look like....i apologize for the blah picture but my camera and i are have major issues...( hint hint hubby).... anyways i am going to go see what Melanie has been up to and go play on Raverly .... later : Þ

3 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Oh, he's too cute! I love his little googley eyes. :)

craftycat said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Hi!!!!

Shirley said...

My what a talented designer. Your designs are beautiful. I just loved your Tree Frog. Keep it up Girlfriend. Hugs Shirley