vere scarf in the making

ok first off...... thanks again shirley.. i have started to knit with this and i have fallen completely in love with it.....it is thicker and all then the stuff we have around here.. it is soooo shiny and silky it isn't even funny....this is vere yarn 100% polyester..... so far i have 16 stitches and it is 4" wide by 27" long on size 11 needles.... and it is only 1 skein..... i plan on doing 1 more skein for the scarf and then make some wristlets and a hat.... yes i am nuts.... never thought i would say i wanna make a hat....i have put aside my project that i have been working on for 1 month now to do something just for ME !!!!!! .... this is a perfect thing to do ... it is knitting up very quickly to my surprise.... i will post again after i finish the scarf and post as i go on the others..... til then

5 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Omg...the color is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I gotta get busy with mine...you are so far ahead of me!
Hugs!

Aunt Kathy said...

I never would have guessed you liked green, Amy, hahahaha

I love how the color works up though, can't wait to see the hat too

amy-lynne......... said...

i cant wait to see the hat too.... i have never knitted a hat so this should be interesting .... LOL

Aunt Kathy said...

Amy-Lynne I am back again to tell you that...

YOU MADE MY DAY and I told you so on my blog today

Mary Ann said...

The scarf is really pretty. The color is beautiful.