updates....

ok i have finally gotten over the flu bug that has hit our area.... yeah....i was not knitting for almost 2 weeks so that put my "special" project on hold for a lil while longer... i am seeing the the light at the end of the tunnel....YEAH!!!!... all i can comment about my project is that i had a idea and put it in action around thanksgiving and then i had to chart it, write it, and knit it up.... just a few remain.... i am so nervous.... but as my best buddy melanie told me i worry too much.... i have got to finish this project so i can start another MAJOR project....i have 2 baby blankets to do for my brothers and their wives who are expecting in september... i have 1 baby blanket designed and charted just have to write it out and knit it up.... i will post pics of them as i go.... other then that not much has been going on in my neck of the woods.... have a good day/night... laters :Þ

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Oh the suspense, I can't wait to see what it is. Melanie is right, worrying is not necessary.

Glad you are feeling better finally.

craftycat said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. You were missed.

Hugs!!!

Lil Knitter said...

Girlfriend....get started on the baby knitting now. These dang people don't give a hoot about our schedules. They'll be popping them babies out early and messing up everything!
Hugs!