spike


just wanted to show off our new addition to our family....he was knit up by my very good and very talented friend melanie..... she is so sweet and knit this lil guy up for my youngest who is absolutely obsessed with ducks.... he has way too many to count.... this will definitely be a great buddy for him ... he looks kinda lonely tonight .... i think it is because he has to wait til sunday for his grand appearance....that's when his birthday is.... he is going to wake up and find spike beside him in the morning.... or at least that's the game plan.... i will post pics of spike and my son once i get them paired up... lol....other than that i am still knitting up stuff but don't feel like i am making any progress .... still have soooooo much left to do....laters :Þ

4 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Hey, I know that duck! lol
Good photo...shows off his colors great. Keep me posted...I really hope Critter likes him. :)
Hugs!

Aunt Kathy said...

I have a nephew that collects ducks, I think I might have to see if spike and lil duckie want to donate DNA (aka the pattern) to me to make Chuckie the Duckie.

Wishing your little guy a great birthday Sunday.

Oh and for the charity squares, I am working on afghans for the Victory Junction gang camp. Every kid goes home with one, if you want to send any squares, bright colors, any pattern, feel free. I ma hoping to have 10 or more done by June 1st.

craftycat said...

Spike looks like he is just in love with his new home.

Hugs!!!

StampingJoan said...

I just stumbled onto your blog and LOVE it! You are so generous with your patterns!

Is there a way we can purchase the duckie pattern? I would love to make that for my nieces and nephews! too darn cute!