i did it

this is our first stitch KAL in the group and it turned out so pretty. .... Shirl designed this cloth... this is my very first cloth like this.... in the past i would have seen the pattern and just kept going.... but thanks to shirl for the design and mel for the hands on help i finally got it....and also a thank you to all the members of shirley's knitting knook for all the help to the people like me who love to knit but just don't get it sometimes and for being so patience... i cant wait for next month mid- month kal to try my hand at this type again...

3 comments:

craftycat said...

Oh sweetie that is really pretty. I just love it and the colors.

Hugs!!!

Lil Knitter said...

YGG! It turned out great! I thought you did it in a solid color? I love it! I am so proud of you!!

Hugs!

TheAngelForever said...

That came out gorgeous! I did not get to do this one with the group thanks to preparations for Passover. I hope to do it on my own down the road. Now that I see it came out so nicely with variegated I will have to try that.