just a update

just wanted to give everyone a lil update on what's been going on.... i am finished with my "special" project and if my computer and camera co-operate nicely i will be sharing it with you real soon.... just a lil insight on what i have been up to.... i thought of a idea around thanksgiving and i had to chart it .... write it.... knit it.... and it has been crazy to do all of that along with work, kids, household stuff, holidays and having the flu.... but i finally finished it ...YEAH!!!... so stay tuned in for what i have been up to for the last few months.... have a good day and chat at ya laters :Þ

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

How long must we wait??? Oh I can't wait to see what it is/

amy-lynne......... said...

if everything goes well should be with-in the next week... hopefully sooner than later :Þ

kadezmom said...

Ugh! Hurry up and wait. Didn't you know that I don't do anticipation? It's making me WAIT! And I do NOT wait well. (grin) Guess I'll just have to knit until you share :PPPPPPP

Hugs!