bags

ok ... first off ... this is my very first bag that was knit in the round and as things never fail i had the wrong sizes... should have been a US 5 and US 10.5 buttttttttttt.... i had US 10 and US 15... LOL....i like these colors to a certain extent and as "someone" calls this bag "granny panty bag"... i am giving this one to my mom so she can tote her stuff in it... if she puts alot in it it will stop around her ankles.... LOL...




now this bag is the original colors i wanted for my self... yet here we are with another problem... i only had 1 ball of the variegated... that was the only one i could find in this county....so i made it for my 5 yr old niece... perfect for a lil girl... the problem with this is my dearest friend who got me addicted to this bag told me that only 2 balls of cotton would be enough... well this is only 2 balls.... we even checked my needles and they are the correct size so the big question here is......... why can anyone else who makes this bag can make it with only 2 balls and it come out bigger and i on the same size and same cotton make it and it be small.... GO FIGURE...

2 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Granny panties! Woo Hoo...wonder who came up with that. *pointing to my halo* rofl

Hugs!

craftycat said...

Oh I love that bag and the colors are so awesome.

Hugs!!!!