BallonFest 2008 Day 2

ok i just had to post day 2 of the balloon fest here in our town... my hubby and i went to melanie's house (lilknitter) and on our way there we saw 2 way off in the distance... when we left and headed home we saw a bunch more so i called her and told her... well needless to say that once we got about 1 block from our neighborhood we saw that they were landing in the grocery store parking lot across from our neighborhood... i called her up and told her and she came on... we got home and grabbed the camera and walked up the road to see what was up and let me get more pics...this is what we got... not all by any means.... just a few...


this one went right over (pretty close if you ask me) to our neighbors house...


this one i thought was just too cute not to take a picture of...

if you look real carefully you can see the woman who was helping out (she's towards the root of the tooth in red) and you get a pretty good idea of how big these balloons really are and i would say at least half the air was out of it at this point....

this one landed in the other grocery store parking lot... just 1 row over from where melanie was parked

ok this concludes my balloon fest pictures for today... i am off to go check out melanie's blog and see her pics... so stop by and check hers out too... have a great day /night...chat at ya laters :Þ

2 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

OMG! I could kick myself! Why did I not wait just 2 more minutes?! We would have been right there where it landed!!! *insert ugly words here*

Hugs!
Love ya!

Aunt Kathy said...

I don't know what makes me smile more, the ballons or the fact that you and Mel got to see them together.