finally finished and updates

this was my ravelympics project... it is made for my new niece/nephew (wont know if it is a boy or girl until baby decides to come into the world) who will be making a entrance in mid september... all they told me when i asked what theme are you doing in the baby's room was.... well something green and fun... well it is their other daughters that have dubbed me as "the crazy froggy lady" that made me decide to make this blanket... it is on my sale blog for $3.00 .... it only took 1.5 skeins of yarn...and is 26" x 27".... the yarn i used was from hobby lobby... i love this yarn... 100% acrylic... VERY NICE STUFF!!!!

in other news around here... the kids went back to school this week and all has gone smoothly... the boys really like thier teachers... so far... JK... and i am back to work in the daytime...

savannah will be here monday the 25th ... c-section at 8 am so we should have the newest member soon after 8.... i will be going to the hospital to see her and take pictures and post a few when i get home....

more news at a later time... have a great day/night.... laters :Þ

6 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

AmyLynne nice job on the frog blanket. What yarn did you use?

kadezmom said...

That is just way too cool.

I really need to meet some preggo people.

Shirl said...

Amy
My word what a beautiful design, congratulations on this one. I love it, you are very talented.
Hugs

Lil Knitter said...

Wtg! I knew it would be awesome!!
Can't wait to see the baby pics.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I made this frog blanket on the knitting machine. Where can I leave you a photo of it. Is your sale blog working? I would like to send the URL to someone who would like to have this pattern.

amy-lynne......... said...

Anonymous,
i would love to see the finished picture... i took down the sale blog and only sell thru Ravelry... you could send me a picture or link to it at frogiez01@yahoo.com... have a great day