finished hat kal




ok ... i have finally finished my hat kal thing i have been working on... it really isn't hard to do... i just had allot of help too (thanks gf)... i didn't get the top tight enough but i am planning to do another hat in a different color... (not green) :( ... and will fix that...

still no baby boy pictures from my nephew (that's gonna take some getting used to ... all i have had is 6 nieces) .. some family members are planning to make the 8 hour trip this up coming weekend to see them and i had better (HINT HINT) get some pics...

only other news fit to print is i have been knitting Christmas stuff and my plan is to have them done by this Christmas ( insert laughter here)... but that is my goal...

well i am off to go start dinner then knitting... hope ya'll are having a great day/night... laters :Þ

1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

You did good girl. You know I'm always happy to help. How many people does it take to model a hat? rofl
Looks good!!!
Hugs!