halloween


this is my youngest son aka critter... this halloween was a bit lame... i bought 13 bags of candy... used 10 bags last year... only had about 30 - 35 kids in 3 hours... but he did come home with a pumpkin FULL of candy... the people in our neighborhood knew him so he got more....other than that not much went on...unless you wanna take into account that i got a call informing me that my relatives are in town for a few days from up north and my presence is requested... well there goes my 4 day weekend... i hope all had a good halloween....

2 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Look at the costume....they were probably afraid to NOT give him candy. Woo Hoo for loading up on the goodies Critter.
Hugs!

Shirl said...

You look just great Critter, way too cute not to get any candy, but dont eat too much. Have a wonderful weekend.
Drukkies