gator bait

the eyes i did the following... i took a scrap piece of stiff fabric and put the eye in the middle and attached the eye backing eye ... then trimmed the fabric to a (somewhat) circle... then i seamed it in the hole...

i got this pattern form Morehouse farm called baby alligator scarf and i just had to do it.. i thought it was a fun one to do... it is for my youngest nicknamed critter... only fitting that he have a critter scarf.. i used red heart yarn called green fleck... he is about 4.5" x 44" ... i think it is just way to cute....
not much has been going on here... just trying to get things knitted up... i am working on
Dark Mark Illusion Scarf Pattern for my teenager...i am about 1/4 of the way thru it... then i am knitting JUST FOR ME... yeah right... lol
anyway ... i will be chatting with ya'll later ... til then have a great day/night!!!

6 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Amy-Lynn I love it. How did you get those eyes on?

amy-lynne......... said...

i re-posted how i did the eyes ... under the first gator pic... i totally forgot to add that lil bit in ... sorry bout that

kadezmom said...

LOL!!!!!

I am so groing "raWRRRRRR" then I realized that alligators don't do that.

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Shirl said...

Hello Amy

Congratulations on an amazing piece of work, your Gator is beautiful.
Hugs

superwoman_4002 said...

That gator is the cutest scarf i've ever seen!! :D good work!!... also, i knitted up your asl i love you sign... I LOVE IT!! :D i posted pics in my blog... and... i also posted a link to your blog as to where i got the pattern... is that ok? Im kinda new to this kinda thing so i really dont know what's ok and what's not... if not please let me know!! Keep up the good work!! :D

amy-lynne......... said...

superwoma please email me at frogiez01@yahoo.com.. thanks.. i have a problem trying to leave you a comment on your blog... thanks...
amy-lynne