SNOW

Hey everybody... first off let me say that we had some serious snow yesterday... around here when we get snow it don't stick and usually melts within a hour or so... but every couple of years or so we get some like this.... this was THE biggest flakes I have ever seen in my life...

this first picture was me just snapping a shot looking up and this was the best shot i could get....

this one is our back side yard... this morning

this was last night... big flakes huh...


this one is my "lil girl" sandy who was going crazy inside as it snowed.... but once she had to go outside well lets just say she changed her tune real quick.... LOL....

that's it on the pictures.... we finally got power back... YEAH... we were w/o power for about 18 hours.... just wanted to show off our southern snow.... ya'll have a great day/night....

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Bummer to lose power in the storm, but you got some great snow falling pics, I try but they never come out.

kadezmom said...

I LOVE big wads of snow. Thanks for the pics, they're keeping me HAPPY!!!!

Lil Knitter said...

You got some good pics g/f! I tried that looking up thing but it didn't work out for me. :P

Hugs!