March of Dimes walk....

the following picture were of our team... In Honor of Maddie in the March of Dimes March for Babies walk ... the walk was Saturday morning... our team consisted of Melaine (captain) her daughters, Meagn and Michaela , Regina and myself... all total we raised $330.00... we walked 6 miles.... the pictures show our adventure well.... sore today but not as bad as I thought I'd be... all in all I am very prod to have done this event and am looking forward to doing it again next year!!! thanks again for Melanie for inviting me to tag along.... the most amazing part of it all is we finished the full 6 miles in exactly 2 hours... YEAH 2 HOURS!!!!!!! ... well i am off for now but thanks for stopping by and seeing our walking adventure... have a great day/night!

















1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

YAY!! I am so proud of us for walking the whole 6 miles. After seeing those photos...think I need to do a WHOLE LOT MORE walking. :P